Eurofactor GmbH is a successful company in the area of financial services. In the German factoring market we belong to the market leaders and have presence in Netherlands since 2016. We have the intention to further grow dynamically and provide excellent services to our clients and partners in The Netherlands. We belong to the Crédit Agricole group, which is supporting our development as a very solid shareholder.
For our team in 's Hertogenbosch we are looking for a
Junior Client Relationship Manager (m/f/d)
Your tasks and responsabilities:
- You will support our Customers & our Senior Client Relationship Manager
- Negotiations with customers (pricing, structure of the commitments) are part of your daily missions
- You will set-up drafts for the committees and present them to our Credit Committees
- You will prepare contract documentation for new and existing customers
- In case of starts of new contracts you will lead the coordination with other departments as well as for existing customers
- You will do the permanent risk monitoring for existing customers
- You will do the profit calculation and work out management
- Besides you will have the opportunity to work on project related tasks regarding the division „Market“
- You have an education as banker and/or diploma in business sciences (respectively a comparable education)
- Ideally you can provide first professional experience as an analyst or corporate customer manager of a bank or factoring company
- You have very good knowledge in the banking credit business with corporate customers and/or factoring business as well as business analysis
- You can provide strong communication and negotiating skills and have a good client and team orientation
- Your structured independent way of working distinguishes you from others
- You have a good analytical understanding and a strong will to take over responsibilities
- You have excellent language skills in Dutch (written and spoken) and you are fluent in English (written and spoken), any other additional language such as German would be a plus
- You have good knowledge of MS-Office products and a willingness to travel
What we offer:
- As a medium-sized company, we offer you a modern workplace in an innovative, international working environment. You can expect a friendly working atmosphere with an open corporate culture. Due to flat hierarchies with short decision-making processes, our daily work is marked by a high degree of personal responsibility and creative freedom.
- We offer an attractive remuneration package as well as flexible working time arrangements.
- We promote and develop our employees with individual onboarding programs, tailor-made training plans and further education opportunities.
- We promote our collegial interaction through regular company and team events.
Are you interested? Please send us your application by e-mail to: HRemail@example.com. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact our Human Resources team
(phone no.: +49/89/959095-170).
The protection of your personal data is important to us. For further information regarding the regulations being related to the data protection law please refer to our data protection law declaration.
Eurofactor Nederland, Reitscheweg 1-7, 9de verdieping - 5232 BX - ’s-Hertogenbosch.